Dolan Hotels are looking for and experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor to help manage our bars and restaurants.
General Scope of Job:
Dolan Hotels are looking for an experienced Food and Beverage Supervisor who can help make sure that guests are happy, and that standards and expectations for food and beverage are being met. These individuals should be organized and able to supervise areas such as health & safety and our guests’ experience with us.
- Help manage the bar and restaurant team and make sure both the guests and team are happy
- Assist in day to day service in the bar, restaurant & terrace
- Help maintain Food & Beverage Inventory and manage stock orders where necessary
- Manage customer feedback and help improve the food and beverage operations
- Be a generally happy person and contributor to ensure a great meal or holiday for all guests that makes them look forward to their next visit.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working in a four or five star establishment – preferably in both food and drink service
- Attention to detail and a passion for great service and making people happy
- Great interpersonal skills
- An understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Good IT Skills
Remuneration & other benefits
- Very good salary – negotiable subject to qualifications and experience
- Good tips and gratuities
- On the job coaching, training & development
- Private medical insurance included
- 5 Years residency not required
- Accommodation options possible
- Arguably the best sea views in Jersey
Please email your CV to [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 1534 491928