In response to the risks posed by Covid-19, in addition to our already high standards of hygiene and cleanliness, we have introduced additional 'best practice +' policies for the benefit of all.
We know this may seem a little bit weird for now – trust us, it’s weird for us too! - but we want you to feel comfortable in knowing that we have taken every step imaginable to make this work and appreciate your patience in observing the following rules and in bearing with us while we find our feet in these strange times:
- We are operating under a strictly limited capacity. Please book a table to avoid disappointment. We will make a courtesy call on the day if the weather is not looking good.
- We will kindly ask you to sanitise your hands upon arriving at the hotel and will provide hand sanitizer and gloves throughout the premises should you want them.
- During your meal, please observe the 2m physical distancing rule for anyone outside of your household. Even if they are a great pal and you haven’t seen them in ages!
- We have a strict ‘1 household per table’ rule and will not allow joining of tables or sitting at other tables under any circumstance but you can request to have a table next to another household if you wish (albeit with 2.5m physical distancing between you)
- As per the law, you will have to order food to consume any beverages on our terraces.
- To ensure correct physical distancing, we will operate under a ‘we serve you and you serve yourself’ policy, meaning that we will serve to a table and you will have to come and collect your food and drinks and clear them yourself. In that we will not be topping up wine as normal. Please signal to a member of the team if you want additional service.
- We have both outdoor and indoor bathroom facilities which will have a strict ‘one in one out’ policy and will be sanitised before every use. Please thoroughly wash and sanitise your hands before and after using the facilities.
- We will accept contactless payment only. Gift vouchers can still be used.
- Our tables will be outside only, and to avoid transmission we will not be providing blankets as usual. Please wrap up warm and bring your own blanket if needs be. Under no circumstances can we move you inside.
- Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell, do not come to the hotel. Our cook at home food delivery service is available if you’re that in need of our sumptuous food!