The Somerville Hotel is seeking an experienced Bar manager to join its team for the launch and development of an exciting, brand-new cocktail and Champagne bar concept.
Start Date: January 2020
Pay: £29,000 per year + Tips + performance related bonuses
Other benefits: 3 meals a day, uniforms, training and professional development opportunities
Lodging: Available if needed
We are looking for a Bar Manager who has cocktail experience in a high-volume, high standard hotel bar or restaurant, who has excellent interpersonal skills, and is able to thrive under pressure and be a focal point for those in their team.
You should be passionate about cocktails, wines, Champagnes and hospitality, and passionate about each and every drink you send out, ensuring they are served and presented with the highest attention to detail; someone who is a born leader and receives great pleasure in training and developing their team.
You will be fully accountable for all aspects of beverage service and will be expected to work seamlessly with the Head chef and Restaurant manager to maintain and improve all aspects of our food and beverage operation.
Main duties will include but aren't limited to:
- Developing fun & exciting new cocktail, bar and wine lists
- Preparing drinks at the bar including cocktails
- Offer a Sommelier service within the restaurant
- Team management, motivation, rostering & training
- Cost and payroll management
- Control of departmental H&S and HASSAP procedures
- Stock Control and stock ordering
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls
Email the address above and call +441534491900 to find out more and apply today!