Dolan Hotels are looking for a passionate waiter/waitress looking to progress their career.
General Scope of Job:
To look after general wellbeing of the restaurant guests according to the policy and procedures as set by the company. To carry out all required services to our guests in a friendly and welcoming manner.
Main Duties and Areas of Accountability
- To maintain high standards of personal hygiene and appearance.
- To ensure service areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- To practice the required procedures relating to health, hygiene, safety and fire policies as set by the company.
- To be fully aware of and helpful with guest requests.
- To maintain correct procedures with service during all meal times and room service.
- To communicate with the restaurant manager at all times informing him/her of any special requests or complaints.
- To work well as part of a team and respect co-workers throughout the hotel.
- To communicate and work well with the Kitchen to ensure quality and service are kept to the standards expected.
- To be responsible in maintaining all restaurant equipment and adhere to safety and operational procedures in service areas.
- To adhere to cleaning rotas ensuring that the restaurant is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To set up and deliver any room service trays as requested by guests.
- To set up and clear the breakfast buffet.
- To assist in replenishing the breakfast buffet when required.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by management
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a waiter or bar tender in a four or five star hotel
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail with a passion for providing first class guest care
- Positivity, self-motivated, friendly, approachable
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of the German language would be advantageous